Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sales Shopping!

Hey lovelies, this year I managed to get some really good deals in the Christmas Eve/Boxing Day sales and I thought i'd show you what I bought.
Knitted Jumper- £25 from Topshop
I don't usually tend to look at anything other than make-up in House of Fraser, but I actually bought this in their Topshop concession. I love wearing big chunky knitted jumpers, particularly with shirts underneath as I think it looks really cute when the collar pokes out! I don't often buy knitwear from Topshop as I think it's really overpriced but this was a great deal (it was originally £46) and I loved the peach colour.

Playsuit- £25 from Topshop
I didn't see that much in the Topshop sale that I liked but I saw this in store in the petite section and thought it looked really pretty. It's a nude/cream colour and is made of a chiffon type material and I think it will look great with a statement necklace and a pair of heels on a night out. Also, i'm pretty sure it's the one Tanya Burr is wearing in her twitter icon photo!

Skort- £19.99 from Zara
I already have a black skort from Zara and I love it, so when I saw this tartan one in the sale I knew I had to have it! This one looks more skirt-like from the front which I like and the material feels really high quality. I think this could be good for everyday wear but i'm also excited to see how I can style this for a night out.

Necklace- £2 from New Look
I don't tend to wear much jewellery on a daily basis, but i've wanted a new statement necklace for a while. I like that the spikes on this necklace are only at the front as it means it'll go well with a collared shirt. I think this will compliment a lot of outfits and for £2 you can't really go wrong!

Shoes- £4 from Primark
These weren't strictly in a sale as such as Primark always have offers on their shoes, but I wanted a nice pair of brown pumps for everyday wear and I liked the style of these ones. They're a ballet pump/moccasin hybrid and I know i'll get a lot of use out of them.

Riding Boots- £20 from New Look 
I'd wanted some riding boots for a while as I think they are a great winter staple and I saw this pair online in the New Look sale for just £20 reduced from £69.99, which I thought was great considering they're real leather! They're quite a slim fit which I like as it means they look great with skinny jeans but the elastic back means they do have a little stretch room. I wore these for the first time on a day trip to London which probably wasn't the greatest idea as I ended up having to pop to Boots for some Compeed plasters but hopefully once i've worn them in a bit more they'll be okay! 

I also bought some new underwear from Gilly Hicks, but i'm still waiting for it to come. They have some great deals on at the moment though so i'd definitely recommend checking them out!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I got in the sales, did you manage to grab any good deals?

5 comments:

  1. i tried on that playsuit but it didnt fit! its so gorgeous! lovely other finds too xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a shame :(
    Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that playsuit, I've seen it on a few people and looks fab! I also love your blog layout.. and you look soo much like my cousin and her name's also Beth, how weird is that haha! New bloglovin follower:) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some amazing bargains!! :)
    I love that Topshop playsuit too and I'm sure it is the one that Tanya Burr was wearing.
    I'm now follwing you on bloglovin' - love your blog!

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous playsuit!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete