Saturday 24 August 2013

Wishlist 24/08/2013

I've been browsing through the internet all night window shopping, so I thought i'd compile all of the things i've been looking at together and make a wishlist! I'm not ashamed to admit that i've actually already started my Christmas list and i'm sure a few of these items will end up on there!

1) Laura Mercier Undercover Pot Concealer, £29 at Space NK.
I've never tried any Laura Mercier products, but when I was last in London I popped into Space NK  and this concealer looked really great. It is a three-in-one product containing Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage for blemishes, Secret Concealer for dark under-eye circles and a translucent setting powder. It's in a really convenient little pot and would be great for travelling.

2) YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in Pink in Paris, £24 at Selfridges.
I've seen these Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks all over YouTube and I am totally in love. To be honest, like most people i'm drawn in primarily due to the packaging, which as you can see is absolutely beautiful. Although they're quite expensive, i'm happy to spend £15 on a MAC lipstick, so for £9 more and packaging this pretty, I think they're worth the splurge. My boyfriend said he'd buy me one for my birthday, so i'm holding him to that! 

3) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, £3.99 at Boots.
I swear by my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural to set my foundation, but i've heard Tanya Burr talk a lot about this powder during her tutorials. As i'm going back to uni soon i'll be back on a budget, so i'd like to try this out to see how it compares. I love a matte finish, so hopefully it'll work well for me.

4) MOTO Daisy Leigh Jeans, £40 at Topshop.
Until fairly recently the only jeans I owned were all dark wash skinnies. However, I bought some bright pink jeans from Jack Wills and I actually really enjoyed the change and liked having more colourful legs! I've been on the hunt since for some patterned jeans and these daisy print ones from Topshop are so cute! They're still blue, so will go well with a lot of my tops, but are super girly and a bit more interesting than just plain old blue jeans.

5) Nude Willow Tote, £1500+ from Mulberry.
I saw this bag in a haul on YouTube and almost died. It's absolutely perfect. I've loved Mulberry bags for years and adore the classic Alexa and Bayswater bags, but I love that this bag converts into a clutch bag and the pinkish nude colour is to die for. Obviously, being a student there's no way i'd be able to spend £1500 on a bag, but if ever I won the lottery this would be the first thing I would buy! Although sadly this colour was limited edition, so it's almost impossible to find! Boohoo :(

6) Knitted Ankle Socks, £6 from River Island.
I recently wrote a post on my new Chelsea Boots (here) and have been on the lookout for some cute knitted socks to wear with them. These ones from River Island are great as they're a bit longer than ankle socks, so will peek out of the top of my boots. I love the frills and the colour and its nice that they're slightly different to the Topshop ones that every man and his dog seem to have!

7) Medium Yankee Candle in Soft Blanket, £11.73 from Amazon.
I'm really excited to be moving into a house with my friends at uni in a few weeks and as we weren't allowed candles in halls due to fire safety regulations, i'm going to fully exploit my new found candle freedom this year! I love the smell of this candle, it smells really clean and comforting. As my duvet cover and a few things i've bought for my room so far have been white, I also thought it would tie in with the rest of my room decor nicely.

Are you lusting after any of these items too?

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about the YSL Lipstick as well and it looks really pretty!

    http://rubyemeliablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete